Hollie Lynn Wieland has experience in a wide range of employment matters, including federal and state employment law compliance, hiring practices, termination procedures, and all forms of employee-related litigation.
Learn more about Hollie by clicking on the sections below.
For over 20 years, Hollie has litigated Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, and workplace retaliation claims, as well as employee contract claims related to covenants not to compete and other restraints upon employee behavior. Hollie has successfully represented employees and employers in FLSA overtime actions.
In addition to her employment law practice, Hollie represents clients in litigation matters involving business disputes. She is currently General Counsel for the American Numismatic Association (ANA).
Hollie is admitted to practice before the State and Federal Courts of Colorado as well as the Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeal.
Hollie received her undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado in 1989 and her Juris Doctor from the University of Denver in 1992.
Hollie served on the Board of Directors of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association since from 2004 to 2010. She is a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association, the Plaintiffs’ Employment Lawyers Association, the Faculty of Federal Advocates, the Colorado Bar Association, and the El Paso County Bar Association.
- Bar Admissions
- Colorado, 1992
- 1996, U.S. District Court, District of Colorado; 2009, 10th Circuit Court of Appeal
- University of Denver, Denver, Colorado, 1992 – J.D.
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, 1989
- Honors & Awards
- AV Preeminent Rated – Martindale-Hubbell
- Client Champion (Gold) – Martindale-Hubbell
- Professional Associations & Memberships
- National Employment Lawyers Association – Member
- Plaintiffs Employment Lawyers Association – Member
- Faculty of Federal Advocates – Member
- Colorado Bar Association – Member
- El Paso County Bar Association – Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association – Board of Directors: 2004 – 2010