Learn more about Emily by clicking on the sections below.
Emily Young is a Colorado Springs native and attended law school at the University of Colorado. Prior to joining Sears & Associates, Emily worked in the Appeals Division of the El Paso County District Attorney and with another Colorado Springs’ firm.
Emily recognizes legal issues can create a great amount of stress in one’s personal life. She believes that by taking the time to listen and truly understand a client’s problems, only then can a lawyer effectively help a client. She works closely with her clients to understand their needs, navigate their legal problems, and achieve their desired outcomes without adding to the strain legal issues can create.
In her free time, Emily enjoys culinary adventures with her husband and son and hiking with her family and their two Newfoundland dogs.
- Bar Admissions
- Colorado, 2016
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2016
- University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, Colorado – J.D.
- Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association – Member
- El Paso County Bar Association – Member